Custom Item, PO and Packing List Issues : Fixed - version 1.2.7.4

Started by WestCoastClassicCougar, January 11, 2008, 05:20:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WestCoastClassicCougar

I have come across several issues in the latest version of SM that I thought I would let you guys know about. 

• If you add a custom item, hit ok and attempt to re-edit a custom item the price and value disappear.
  • You can not re-edit items that have been entered into a PO once you hit ok on the add item interface.
  • Only the packing list that is set as the default packing list will print the shipment you have selected to print the packing list for.  We use the packing list to print  portions of the order that have to be dropshipped, and we have a different template for that. Either our Packing List or Dropship Packing List will print correctly if it is the default packing list and we hit print default packing list, but will only print the first shipment if it is not the default packing slip.

Let me know if I can lend any  on finding or fixing these issues.

Joshua
West Coast Classic Cougar
The Worlds Largest Cougar Only Wrecking Yard!
http://www.cougarpartscatalog.com

David Johns

Josh,

We have corrected the first two items in a beta release that is available for download.  You can obtain it by choosing "Help" | "Check for Updates".  Give it a try and tell me how it works for the first two items.  I have fixed the last item, but it is not yet available.  I will be releasing the version with this fix in the next couple of days.  Look for beta version 1.2.7.4 to become available.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

David Johns

Josh,

Version 1.2.7.4 is now available and fixes all three of these issues.  Thanks for the feedback.

David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com