TEMPORARY SOLUTION - text box fill error

Started by jabrein, October 08, 2008, 05:09:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jabrein

Hi,
I am trying get new orders and I see it logging into Yahoo, but then the warning comes back: textboxfill (error 1000). I have rebooted and done everything I can, please help

mbcarr1975

We are getting the same error for our 3 stores. Cannot download orders form Yahoo.
Michele
Top Notch Gift Shop.com

NickSanz

I'm receiving the same error with my Yahoo! store...

I'm running IE8, don't know if that would have anything to do with it.

Teri

I'm getting the same error when downloading orders as well as trying to get batches.
Teri Nelson
DogDecor.com

Mike Griggs

Hello,
Please try to log into your Yahoo! store as you normally would through Firefox or Internet Explorer.
There could be a splash screen or temporary Yahoo! informational page which is preventing the SuperManager from allowing you to download orders.  Make sure you check the box to "not show this page again".  Then try the SuperManager again.

If this is not the case and you are still having problems then drop us an email or post a reply here.

Thanks!
Mike

NickSanz

Mike,

I'm logged in with both internet explorer and chrome and both browsers are open and on the "store manager" page. However I'm still receiving the error.

Also, I'm able to update my product list... just not download orders.

jabrein

I am still having the issue as well, the security log in page on yahoo changed the way it looks as of this morning which I think may have something to do with it, any thoughts?

NickSanz

To anyone who is having this problem:

What you can do as a temporary fix is log into your Yahoo! store account and go to the "Store Manager"
Go to the "Orders" page
Go to "Export" and make sure the dropdown menu has format "XML" selected

You should get a page with a bunch of text
Save this page as "orders.xml" (or whatever you want to call it, just make sure it has the .xml at the end)

Go to File > Import > Yahoo > Orders XML in SuperManager
Browse to that file and open it up... your orders should now be imported

Mike Griggs

Hello,

Temporary fix for this problem
(Be sure to follow these instructions exactly as shown below for this to work)

1. Open the Supermanager
2. Click "OK" to close the textboxfill error message
3. Click the "Open Store Manager" button or "Log onto Yahoo!.." button in the SuperManager
(This will open another Internet Explorer Window)
4. Click the "Orders" link in the Yahoo! Store Manager of the Internet Explorer Window that opened
5. Enter your security key in the new form and click "Continue"
6. Switch back to the SuperManager and click "Get New Orders"

Please respond and let me know if this does or does not work for you.

We will be working on a SuperManager update today which will fix this problem within the SuperManager

Thanks!
Mike

jabrein

jlaperch

EricCech

Clicking Log Onto Yahoo! crashes SM each time...

ladle

Quote from: NickSanz on October 08, 2008, 06:04:32 AM
To anyone who is having this problem:

What you can do as a temporary fix is log into your Yahoo! store account and go to the "Store Manager"
Go to the "Orders" page
Go to "Export" and make sure the dropdown menu has format "XML" selected

You should get a page with a bunch of text
Save this page as "orders.xml" (or whatever you want to call it, just make sure it has the .xml at the end)

Go to File > Import > Yahoo > Orders XML in SuperManager
Browse to that file and open it up... your orders should now be imported

XML is the way to go.  Thanks for the tip.

EricCech

Ah, unless I have an instance of IE open, but then downloading orders still gives the textboxfill error...

EricCech

My Bad! Had not logged into the second security level in IE...orders download once this is done.