Update to Yahoo not working

Started by alpinedynamics, December 23, 2008, 01:47:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alpinedynamics

We're on vacation using a laptop to process orders. Everythings seems to be working OK, except the 'update to yahoo' feature. It just stays in the "logging into yahoo..." status and never completes the update.  We use the update feature to send order tracking info to yahoo store, which in turn notifies our customers by email that their order has been shipped. Any idea what the problem may be? Logging in works fine for downloading orders, so I know it is connecting.

David Johns

I can't imagine why it can't log in to update orders, when it can log in to download them.  You may want to issue the shortcut Ctrl-Shift-e before you issue the update command.  This will bring up an Internet Explorer window so you can watch as SuperManager tries to log in.  Please let us know where it gets hung up.  Also, can you tell me what version you have installed?

BTW - In general you should only need to use the "Shipments" | "Update Shipping Status" function.  This will send just shipment updates to Yahoo, while the "Update To Yahoo" function sends everything including address info, payment info, etc...

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com