Flat Rate Priority Mail shipping : Added - Beta 1.1.0.2!

Started by chettid, May 26, 2006, 02:08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chettid

First of all, sorry to bring up a second issue when I still have one unresolved!

Is it possible to set shipping for the newer Flat Rate Priority Mail shipping box?  It's $8.10 to any domestic location, regardless of weight.

I just tried to change a Priority Mail shipment to Flat Rate in the prompt box in Dazzle.  It looked like it changed, but Dazzle went ahead and printed what it had from SM - regular Priority, which in this case was more expensive than flat rate.

(I've had this general issue many times, where I'm unable to successfully change shipping settings in Dazzle if they were downloaded differently from SM.)

If SM has a Flat Rate shipping option, then at least we could avoid that problem.

Thanks!
chris

David Johns

Chris,

No problem.  Feel free to ask as many questions as once as you want.  We'll try to get to them all and get them all sorted out quickly.  We have had others request this as well and have it in the planning stages.  It will be coming within the next month or so.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

chettid

David Johns

Chris,

This has now been added as of Beta 1.1.0.2.  We will be sending this out to you.  Others who are interested in trying it out should contact us at info@thesupermanager.com.
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com