Superfilter: Ship Date pulls invalid orders : Fixed - Version 1.3.2.2

Started by jabrein, March 14, 2009, 09:43:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jabrein

I've been experiencing issues when I use the Superfilter field: 'Ship Date' to pull up all shipments on a specific date.     The issue is that the results contain orders that were not shipped on the filter date.

For example:  I'll enter 03/02/2009.   The results contain orders not shipped on that date.  Order-A has items shipped on 03/05 and additional items that have not shipped.   Order-B has items shipped on 12/05/2008 and 03/12/2009.   I have noticed that a lot of the incorrect orders contain multiple shipments (but have not verified that all of the incorrect orders are multi-ships).

This issue is making it difficult to pull various reports.

Any suggestions?
Regards,
Jeff

David Johns

Jeff,

Are you using both a "From" and "To" date?  The way this filter works is that you can provide a date range.  If you just provide one or the other you have to uncheck the little check mark in the date field and it will just give you the orders with shipdates after (if you provide the "From" date) or before (if you provide the "To" date) the date entered.

How exactly were you using it?

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

jabrein

Yes, I am utilizing both fields.   Both fields contain the same date (e.g. 03/02/2009).

David Johns

I can see a flaw in the logic for orders that have two shipments.  It is basically checking that one or more shipments has a ship date after the "from" date and one or more has a ship date before the "to" date.  It doesn't currently make sure that it is the same shipment meeting both criteria.  We'll fix this.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

David Johns

I was able to fix the problem.  It will be correct in beta version 1.3.2.2.  You can use the "Help" | "Check for Updates" function to see when this beta version becomes available.  It should be in the next day or two.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com