News:

SMF - Just Installed

Main Menu

How can I set up a report?

Started by Faith, June 12, 2009, 10:14:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faith

I need to do my quarterly sales tax and was able to do a report on the supermanager on my old computer (which, btw, when I was just trying to do that, it sent out 11 duplicate drop ship orders!) Anyway, I don't see anywhere to make reports on the supermanager on my new computer, and need to know how I can add up all of my orders from March to May 2009. I don't have Quicken or anything like that and am just too tired to add it up manually. Any help is great appreciated. :)

Faith

David Johns

Faith,

There is a "Financial Summary" report that gets added to your store settings by default in SuperManager.  I think it will have all the information you need.  To try it out:

1. Go to the "SuperFilter" tab.
2. Choose "Date" as the filter and select the starting and ending date you want to look at then hit "Go" to filter the orders on the list to those settings.
3. Press ctrl-A to select all the orders on the list
4. Right click on the highlighted orders and choose "Print Report" | "Financial Summary"

Let me know whether or not that works for you.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

Faith

Thanks so much David, wow, that was better than the easy button at Staples, lol! I'm wondering if the report also adds in the cancelled orders, if so, I'll have to subtract them, please let me know, thanks so much. :)

Faith

David Johns

Faith,

SuperManager does include the canceled orders.  Here's a way to have it exclude them:
1. Go to the "SuperFilter" tab.
2. Choose "Date" as the filter and select the starting and ending date you want to look at then hit "Go" to filter the orders on the list to those settings.
3. Click on the column above the status icons to sort by order status (see the attached picture for clarification)
4. Press ctrl-A to select all the orders on the list
5. Hold down ctrl and click on any canceled orders (they'll all be in the same place on the list) this will remove them from the selection.
6. Right click on the highlighted orders and choose "Print Report" | "Financial Summary"

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com