Warning - Item 'SF-CT-FREN' has a different price in QuickBooks than is in order

Started by marcflood, August 03, 2009, 10:39:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marcflood

I recently installed SuperManager Lite and I am working to get all of my accounts configured correctly. I already had all of my products in QuickBooks. I did a test XML transfer from SML to QuickBooks (after doing a backup). Several items have different prices in QuickBooks than is on the orders being imported. Is this just simply a warning and will accept the old price that was on the order but keep the new price in the item file. I am  this is normal for an item that experiences a price change but when an order was made before the price change.

David Johns

Marc,

That is correct.  This is a warning for your information.  SuperManager will always use the item prices from Yahoo.  We had a customer that requested this feature because they were putting manual orders in QuickBooks at the time (now they put them directly in SuperManager I beleive) and wanted SuperManager to help them monitor when their Yahoo Store had more recent pricing than QuickBooks just to keep it all in sync.  You can turn this setting off in the program settings.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

marcflood

Thank you David. I understand. This is what I thought, just wanted to be sure.