Error in Country of Origin for International Shipments : Fixed - Version 1.3.5.8

Started by pandorasales, October 03, 2009, 12:38:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pandorasales

Hello,
Everything has been working great until yesterday.  When I go to print an international shipping label in Dazzle, I receive an error

"Unable to obtain Customs ID the country of origin code specified in country of origin, Custom's item #1 does not exist"

When I go into Dazzle and look at the Country of Origin section it states: "United States"

If I change the "United States" to all capital letters out of the drop down of countries, the label will print.

SuperManager will not print this though.  

Any suggestions?

Ben

How can I fix this error?

David Johns

Ben,

Did you install a new version of SuperManager or a new version of Dazzle?

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

pandorasales

I did not install anything different at the time of receiving the error.  Then afterward I did update to the latest version of SM and Dazzle with the same results.

The Country of Origin shows up as "United States"   If I change it to "UNITED STATES" it will print in Dazzle.  I have to do each order separately and it it taking a long time.

pandorasales

Hello,
Can someone help me with this?  I have paid the $149 for the yearly support and have not received and email back.  I really need this corrected.

Ben

David Johns

Ben,

Sorry about that.  We will release a fix for this in the next couple of days.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

David Johns

Ben,

I have fixed this problem and released a new beta version for you.  Version 1.3.5.8 fixes this problem and is now available for you to update.  Use "Help" | "Check for Updates" to install the new version.

Thanks!
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com