News:

SMF - Just Installed

Main Menu

Amazon orders for direct download?

Started by ajentp, November 20, 2009, 04:51:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ajentp

Is SM can be set up for Amazon orders for direct download? If not, Any body know any other options.

Thanks

David Johns

ajentp,

Yes - this is available in the beta version.  We hope to release this version within the next week or so.  If you want to start using it now you can do so by choosing "Help" | "Check for Updates" and when asked choose to install the beta version.  If you do not have the latest released version installed (which according to our version tracking system you do not) you will have to first install the latest released version, then check for updates again to install the beta version.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

ajentp

Hi David,

I just sign up for another year subscription in hoping to get the beta version. However whenever I tried to update it keeps giving me response that my subscription is expired.

Can you advise me what to do now

Thanks

ajentp

Hi David,

I finally have received the new version. New version stands as 1.3.6.4.
However, I am not able to download any beta version. After above veriosn, it is giving message that SuperManager is up to date.

I am wondering if above version is the beta version?. Anyhow I am not able to find any place to configure Amazon market place.

Please advise

ajentp

Ok, I think I found it how to configure it by going to Store setting. Anyway I set up the file for amazon. Tried to download order and received the pop up message that "unable to find signin button"

any advise?

Thanks

David Johns

ajentp,

Sorry to not get back right away.  I've had some internet connection problems over the last couple days and had a response ready for you, but it wouldn't send.  1.3.6.4 is the beta version.  Any version number that ends in anything but "0" is a beta version.

Which store type did you select?  You need to make sure it is "Amazon" and NOT "Amazon FBA"

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

ajentp

Thanks for getting back

Here is what I did:

Store Type: Amazon
Store ID (Amazon Store Name)
Username (Username)
Password (Password)
Admin Url (empty)  when empty did not work then I put the following url

https://www.amazon.com/gp/css/homepage.html?ie=UTF8&ref_=topnav_ya

Auto notification (checked)
Make manul transaction through (empty)

Whenever I clicked "Get New Orders", window pop up with order First to last and then showed message "Unable to find Sign-in button"

Please help

ajentp

Hi David,

I found the solution then there is another problem.

Here is what happened. I was trying this new version of SM at my old computer which has very old version of IE. And I was getting this response as I mentioned in my previous threads. Then I realized it and tried new version of SM with relatively new IE version. And it did work and downloaded the orders.

The new problems are now:

It is downloading only the last 1 orders. Also, The products does not have any  any description. It is all blank. And so is the price which is showing 0.00.

Please advise, what is the next. Your prompt response is much appreciated.

David Johns

ajentp,

Glad you got it to (kind of) work.  I guess we will need you to send us an example export so we can debug it and figure out why it isn't importing correctly.  Can you email us an example order export?

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

ajentp

David,

It is not working. I tried to create another file with all correct information about amazon login. First it started the same message again " sign-in button not found" although I was using latest version of IE (which I thought was the solution earlier).

After many tries, I thought the file may get corrupted. I delete the file ,and create new one. Then it was giving me message "Test Box fill returned (error 1000).

Please help

David Johns

ajentp,

Sorry if I wasn't clear enough - I need you to manually export an order from Amazon and send it to me.  Let's tackle the issue with SuperManager not correctly importing your orders first, then deal with it not automatically downloading them.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

ajentp

Hi David,

I just have emailed you a file to info at thesupermanager.com. Please confirm.

David Johns

ajentp,

As sent via email I have released beta 1.3.6.5 that will correctly import your Amazon file.  I can't understand why it is that every Amazon store seems to export orders slightly differently.  From our past experience the column headers were the same, but the columns could appear in different order.  Your file had different column headers than others we have seen so far.  I made it so SuperManager would correctly identify your columns as well.

Try it out.  We may need to check out the automated download from here.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

ajentp

Hi David,

Thanks for the update. I downloaded the new version. I tried again to download order from Amazon however I ma getting same message: "unable to find signin button"

Please advise

ajentp

Hi David,

As I mentioned in my previous thread, the download button is not working. However I am able to download order via Amazon txt file. In the given situation, I think I can work this way until this season ends. However I need you immediate  in two matters:

1) What is the procedure to update tracking number back to Amazon ? Will it work same way as it does for Yahoo store?

2) The product code from amazon is different than what we have in our SM system. Is there any way we can tie up amazon code to related product in SM so that all future download of orders automatically select the correct item for any given order.

Thank you for your help.