A flag for exported to QB - Added

Started by Nathan - AsSeenOnTVChannel.com, June 13, 2006, 05:44:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nathan - AsSeenOnTVChannel.com

Hi,

Is there somewhere to put a flag so it can show when it's been exported to QB. You could use an icon I guess so we know which have been exported successfully to QB and which need to be done. It's not much of problem right now but when 2 people are handling the orders it will get confusing.

My suggestions would be a big checkmark as it's ALL DONE. Maybe some feedback from other users would be good as to what it should look like. Personally I like check lists instead of icons but I realize it may just be my personal preference.

Nathan...
Nathan Freedman
.com
http://www..com

David Johns

Nathan,

Thanks for the suggestion.  We will consider this and get back to you.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

qbsrox

A flag would be nice ....

Nathan, SM will not re-import (causing duplicates) orders into QuickBooks from Yahoo without a warning.  They have something in the code that recognizes duplicates and will skip them; the details are in the log that is generated after the import.

Rox

Rox
Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor
www.consulting4qb.com

David Johns

Rox,

Excellent point.  Thanks for chiming in.  Nathan are you still interested in having something in the order iteslf that quickly indicated it was exported?

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

Nathan - AsSeenOnTVChannel.com

Very kewl feature. As it is my final process I would have to say yes to a flag that says it has been exported (xml) to QB. This is just a quick overview as I have only been using the system for 4-5 orders a day for 2-3 days now. After a month I will have some better thoughts. Its really about process flow and thinking about going paperless.

Nathan...
Nathan Freedman
.com
http://www..com

David Johns

This is now available when you right click and go to "Status" | "Workflow Tasks" | "Exported to QuickBooks"
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com