Can no longer print postage to dazzle.

Started by advancedmart, January 21, 2010, 11:04:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

advancedmart

When I send xml exchange dazzle gives this error.

no orders exported: no xml exchange - dazzle package type is  with the shipment method for order 11822

then it prints whatever address was last in the address box in dazzle. then no address is returned.

Mike Griggs

Hello,
It doesn't look like you have the correct pacakage type or shipping method defined for that particular order.

Please do the following..

1. right click on the order in the list and select "Shipments->Enter Weights"
2. when the shipment details window opens please make sure that there is a valid ship method and packaging type selected in the dropdown box.

For the shipping method and the packaging type that you have chosen, you have to make sure that they are mapped correctly with the Dazzle shipping methods to make sure they are able to export correctly.

1. click "View->Store Settings" and then click the "Custom Fields" tab
2. double click on your shipping method in the list
3. next, find the "XML Exchange --Dazzle" in the list and select this list item and then select the appropriate Dazzle USPS ship class in the lower dropdown menu.
4. Click "Apply" and then click the "packaging types" tab on the left of the window.
5. follow steps number 2 and 3 above for the packaging type

Once you have confirmed that they are mapped correctly then please try exporting again.

Please let me know if this works for you.
Thanks!
Mike

advancedmart

Yes that worked,

I have one more problem.  When I download orders even if the order is to ship by USPS, by default it always says UPS on the invoice and I have to change it in "shipping details" Carrier drop down menu to USPS each time

is there a way to fix this?  I think it used to work before.

David Johns

This doesn't really matter since SuperManager will change the carrier once it finishes the XML exchange with Dazzle.  You can change the default carrier, however, in your store settings.  Go to the "Order Processing Automation" tab and set the default carrier to what you want.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

advancedmart

>>>This doesn't really matter since SuperManager will change the carrier once it finishes the XML exchange with >>>>Dazzle.

I usualy print my postage after the invoice so that does not help much.  Was it supposed to download this from the order?  Do I have something wrong in the export shipments / shipments / priority for example.

David Johns

You can also change the default carrier for your store as described in my last post.  Does that meet your need or do you use other carriers as well and need to distinguish between them?

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com