Displayed Data Column Control : Added - Version 1.4.4.7

Started by youcancallmeal, April 27, 2010, 10:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

youcancallmeal

Hey guys,

We've often found that it would be very helpful to be able to control the columns of displayed data on the various "View" summary screens (Orders; Products; Suppliers; Purchase Orders).

For example, on the Order summary screen, it would be helpful to, say, be able to show the subtotalled Tax merchandise fields.  :-)

Moreover, if this ability could be coupled with multilevel sorting, it would be powerful.  :-D  Add in the ability to perform a (Super)Find within results and, by golly, Nirvana is within sight.   :-P

Just sayin.  :wink:

David Johns

We will add this to our list.  I  you put them in the order of priority for you?

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

youcancallmeal

Quote from: David Johns on May 10, 2010, 06:19:35 PM
We will add this to our list.  I  you put them in the order of priority for you?

Thanks,
David

Hi David,

I'm not sure I follow what your question is. Kindly clarify and/or rephrase.

Thanks. :-)
--
Mike

youcancallmeal

David,

It would also be very useful, if possible, to be able to search using wildcard ("*") and/or substitute-character ("?") methods. This may already be covered in the "(Super)Find within results" mentioned in my initial post above.

Just sayin'.   :wink:
--
Mike

David Johns

Honestly I can't understand what I meant either  :-).  It must have been late  :-).  I did add your request to our request list, however.

As for the wildcards in the SuperFind, this is not currently available.  I will add that as well.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com