"Problems with Backorder Handling" Bug are still with us : Fixed - Version 1.4.1.0

Started by youcancallmeal, April 30, 2010, 02:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

youcancallmeal

Hi David,

I'm sorry to report that my earlier report of the demise of this bug were somewhat exaggerated. It's back... but at least I've got some new symptoms to report (and since the old thread is closed and locked, I'll continue here).

Whenever I change the item_status field to "Backordered," the system apparently automatically inserts "$-1.#IND0000" into the item_cost field. And, of course, the "Save" icon stays bolded and the system continues to ask to ?Save? even after saving has been done.

Also, changing when item_status is changed back to "Normal" and saved, the "Save" icon goes grayed out and the weird data in the item_cost field changes back to "0.00."

So, I hope this helps shed some light on this. Thanks, as always.
--
Mike

P.S.:  this also continues to occur with v1.4.0.2.

David Johns

I can see what you mean about the item cost of "$-1.#IND0000".  Is there something wrong with that?  (Just kidding!)  We can certainly address that.  I am still trying to repeat the other part of the problem, however, with the save icon not greying out.  Can you please send a word document or powerpoint with the following screenshots:

1. The order details screen for such an order - please temporarily delete the credit card info
2. The item details screen for the item marked backordered
3. The product details screen for the product
4. The inventory lot details screen for the variant ordered

With those four screenshots I hopefully can duplicate the problem and be able to fix it from there.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

David Johns

We have corrected the issue with the cost showing up as "$-1.#IND0000".  Please update to the new 1.4.0.3 beta release and try it and see if the other issues still remain.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

youcancallmeal

Well, I've finally upgraded (to 1.4.1.0) and the bugs are gone!

Thanks, as always.  ;-)
--
Mike

David Johns

Great - If a problem shows up again, please just make another post.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com