When I try to auto email I get a security warning Allow Deny

Started by justtoday, November 13, 2010, 06:43:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

justtoday

I am new to SuperManager - I have a new Windows 7 computer, Norton Security.  Outlook 2010.   I can set up an automatic email response with "preview" before sending but I can not get it to automatically send the email.  When set up that way I get a security warning that a program is trying to access my email program, I have to wait the 5 second delay then I can choose to allow the access to outlook. 

When I download orders this time of year it can be 10 orders at a time every 5-10 minutes.  (we are a Christmas store).  It's very time consuming.

Any solutions.

I have already added SuperManager to the Norton firewall allow list, I have changed Outlook Trust Center program access to "never warn me about suspicious activity" yet I still get the same error

David Johns

justtoday,

Unfortunately this is something they added in outlook 2007.  I suppose they had problems with spamware using this same library functionality to send spam messages.  There are other options, however, for sending emails in SuperManager.  If you disable the "Use Defailt Mail Client" option that is in the store settings on the "Email Settings" tab, SuperManager will send emails through its own native mail capabilities rather than sending them through outlook.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com