Shipper export text file diasappears - Fixed: Version 1.4.2.9

Started by mbcarr1975, September 20, 2010, 10:16:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mbcarr1975

We are having a problem with out text file disappearing from it's mapped location each time we export orders to FedEx.

For example, we have out smtofedex text document located in a certain folder on our computer. Fedex is mapped correctly to that document and SM finds the document when we go to export a batch of orders. This first batch works fine.

When we go to export the next batch or orders from SM to Fedex, the text file has disappeared from the folder and has to be recreated. I have gone to the lengths of keeping a copy of the text file on the desktop so I can copy it back into the mapped folder each time, but it shouldn;t just be deleting itself after each use.

Any ideas why this is happening?
Michele
Top Notch Gift Shop.com

ddc

Hi,

We just had a similar problem.  Have you updated to the latest beta version, which was just released on 9/17?  It corrected the problem for us.  

Good luck,
Duane
The Art of Haircare
www.artofhaircare.com
DC
www.artofhaircare.com

mbcarr1975

We just upgranew version last weekend, but there was another new one after that one. Thanks for the advice. I will give it a try!
Michele
Top Notch Gift Shop.com

David Johns

mbcarr1975,

You might also need to check that you have the "Append" option checked in your export format options.  I'm guessing that you may already have this since you have had it installed and working for quite a while.  This would be another thing to check, however.  This setting is under "View" | "Program Settings..." on the "Export Formats" tab.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com