SM freezes when you "Select All" in Product View - Fixed: Version 1.4.2.8

Started by ddc, September 07, 2010, 01:34:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ddc

Hi Guys,

We updated our software to 1.4.2.3.  Now, when we try "select all" in products view, everything freezes.  We need to shut down and reopen to get back in.  This is happen with both VISTA and XP os.

Update 9.8.10 - We notice that if you "select all" and let SM sit for a few minutes, it eventually highlights all of the products.  I don't recall it being that slow.  By comparison, when we "select all" orders (of which there are alot more) - they are highlighted in 1-2 seconds.

Thanks,
Duane
DC
www.artofhaircare.com

David Johns

Duane,

This has been corrected in beta release 1.4.2.8.  Feel free to give it a try if you like.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

ddc

David,

That fix did the trick. Everything works great now.

Thanks,
Duane
DC
www.artofhaircare.com

ddc

David,

I spoke too soon.  For some reason, the latest update has corrupted our FedEx shipping methods.  We now get an error message that the shipping method we selected is not properly mapped.  However, the error message references a shipping method that is not being selected for that order.  The error message happens to all FedEx exported methods - ground, overnight. I confirmed that all of the settings and integration for our FedEx ship methods have not changed.  

Addition - it appears that our (smtofedex.txt) file has been erased.  We added a new one and remapped within SM.  After that, we get the same error message mentioned above and the (smtofedex.txt) file is erased again??

This problem does not seem to have affected Dazzle exchange.

This is a  real problem for us.  Hopefully, you can look at this asap.

Thanks,
Duane

DC
www.artofhaircare.com

ddc

Hi Mike & David,

The latest release seems to have corrected the shipping export function.  Thanks for the quick turnaround.

Duane
DC
www.artofhaircare.com

David Johns

Glad it is working for you now.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com