It appears our database file has become corrupted...

Started by mbcarr1975, September 16, 2010, 07:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mbcarr1975

We are unable to save the file ("Error saving file - an unknown error has occurred")...the Fedex import function stopped working, and the Quickbooks XML export function has reverted back to an old format of using Customer names rather than the dates for the export batches.

The system has become very buggy over that past week, and has just shut down by itself on several occasions. This is the first time I am not able to save our data entry work before shutting down.

Can you help?  :cry:
Michele
Top Notch Gift Shop.com

David Johns

mbcarr1975,

According to our version tracking system you are still on version 1.3.6.5.  Is this correct?  If so, I strongly recommend you upgrade to 1.4.1.0.  Please let me know what version you have installed.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

mbcarr1975

Actually it looks like we were on version 1.3.6.3.  I have updated to 1.4.1.0. At least I can save now!!  :-). I will have to go in and check on the specific settings, but I will let you know if the update did not fix the issies.

Thanks for the help!  I will have to remember to check for updates routinely!  I haven't done so because in the past the version we were running was different than what was being pushed out to the other SM users...
Michele
Top Notch Gift Shop.com