You can use The SuperManager to submit a data feed to Google product search using the Google Merchant Center using the following steps:
- Save the file "Froogle.smx" attached to this post to your desktop.
- In SuperManager, go to "View" | "Program Settings..." and click the "Import..." button on the "Preferences" tab under the "Import/Export Formats" heading.
- Click "OK" to save and close the program settings
- Choose "View" | "Products" to switch to the products view
- Select the products that you want to export, right click and choose "Export" | "Froogle Product Feed" and save the file to a place easy to get to on your computer
- If you have not already done so, sign up for an account on the Google Merchant Center
- Log in to your Merchant center dashboard
- Select "Data Feeds" and click the "New Data Feed" button
- Select the target country, choose "googlebase" as the Format and enter a data feed filename (the filename can be any arbitrary name) and press the "Save Changes" button
- Once your new data feed has been added, click the "Manual upload" link with the feed
- Select the file you just saved from The SuperManager and click the "Upload and process this file" button
Google takes a while to process the added products, but after that is finished, you should see the products from your data feed show up on the "Products" tab in your Google merchant center.