News:

SMF - Just Installed

Main Menu

error code 1030 : Fixed - version 1.4.7.2

Started by Wcf51245, June 28, 2011, 10:48:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wcf51245

I am trying to process an old credit card transaction that got dropped. Card events showed it charged but yahoo and the customer do not. I discoverred it in reconciliing as an outstanding payment. I have tried to process it as a manual transaction through SM but get the error message 1030. what do I need to do?

David Johns

This error can happen in a few places:

1. If there is not a credit card expiration date entered for the order
2. If it is unable to load the page http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/services/
3. If Yahoo returns an error after pressing the "Continue" button after putting in the key

It seems likely this is caused by the expiration date being left out of the order or server errors on Yahoo's side.  If the order does have the credit card expiration date, you could press ctrl-shift-e before trying to charge it again to watch SuperManager as it is trying to charge it for you.  Please let us know where it runs into problems.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

Wcf51245

Thank You!

I verified that the expiration was in place both in SM and Yahoo. It is. The CVV code is missing but I added it. I did ctl, shift,e and watched. It fails at processing level.
Sm messages as follows:

1) cc information is expired in Yahoo. Would you like SM to charge this order as a manual transaction? Yes

2) Please enter the amount to charge. I entered the dollar amount.

3) All the info was in place in Yahoo and SM except for the cvv code. I added to both locations.

4) Navigate returned. (error 1030)     I received this error message from SM.

5) Results, charge failed

Wherre do I go next? There appears an option in the screen you had me bring up in Yahoo to have the processor do so directly. Is this something I should do? I would still need to figure out why the charge won't process in SM and why I receive the failed message.

Corky

David Johns

Corky,

I contacted you offline to see if we can take a look at this together.  You may have already manually charged it and if so, that's okay, but certainly let us know if it happens again.  I'd like to see if we can diagnose and fix the problem, if the problem is with SuperManager.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com