Recent posts

QuickBooks / Re: Exporting Orders to Quickb...
Last post by justtoday - March 18, 2021, 12:00:25 PM
I would love that to be extended to Big Commerce.  My Amazon orders come via my Big Commerce store so there is not way for SM to know it's an Amazon order.
Thanks
Connie
QuickBooks / Re: Exporting Orders to Quickb...
Last post by David Johns - March 18, 2021, 11:31:17 AM
We added a setting for Amazon orders where you can have SuperManager ignore tax totals. When you check this option in the store settings, SuperManager does not import the tax totals for Amazon orders. We later implemented this for Shopify orders as well as some users were having the same problem with Shopify orders. We could extend this setting to BigCommerce if that's what you need.

Thanks,
David
QuickBooks / Exporting Orders to Quickbooks...
Last post by justtoday - March 15, 2021, 07:25:46 PM
I read a couple different posts (http://www.thesupermanager.com/forum/index.php/topic,1120.msg4919.html#msg4919) and still can not get this to work.

I need to be able to export orders to Quickbooks POS with a wide variety of sales tax rates but I end up having to delete the tax from every order with taxes before exporting to QB POS or else I receive an error.  Exmaple "The receipt is not balanced. Undefined amount is -1.19" where 1.19 is the sales tax amount.  I tried changing the tax name in SuperManager, QB POS settings and the individual items and I still get the same error.

With my Big Commerce store I now also have Amazon sales and a wide variety of tax rates.

For my needs (at this time), I do not need the tax imported to QB POS so I either need a way to not import the sales tax from Big Commerce to SM or I need a way to export into QB POS and not get the error.  Spending time every night removing the tax field from every order is not working for me.
QuickBooks / Re: Aliasing product type for ...
Last post by David Johns - November 12, 2020, 09:20:45 AM
Lori,

I'm not familiar with the "Billing Unit" terminology, but it seems like you could acheive this by making item groups. You would make an item group in QuickBooks with the item name "A1236", for example, which would contain 1 "C 1x10". Please post back if I'm misunderstanding.

Thanks,
David
Last post by lcogan - November 04, 2020, 04:11:45 PM
Hi David,

Here is a small sample of SKUS and their  Billing Units. Instead of importing sales receipts with SKU's on them, we want to be able to import the billing unit and count.

Item   Billing Unit
A1236   C  1x10
A1250   C  1x10 RED
AC2911BDG-B1x36   C  1x36
AC3439XSG-B1x36   C  1x36 RED
AC5979BDG-B2x10   C  2x10
AC1250XSG-B2x10   C  2x10 RED
AC6821BDG-B2x6   C  2x6
A4183XSG-B4x2   C  4x2 RED
ACQ4998XSB-B8x2   C  8x2 RED
ACQ4185OCB-B1x10   C  SQ 1x10
ACQ5194XSG-B1x10   C  SQ 1x10 RED
ACQ5025OCB-B2x6   C  SQ 2x6
ACQ4954OCB-B3x4   C  SQ 3x4
ACQ4626XSB-B3x4   C  SQ 3x4 RED
B1049   C Box 12x1
B0469   C Box 12x1 RED
Last post by David Johns - November 02, 2020, 12:05:13 PM
Lori,

Could you please give me an example of what would be included in a group of orders and how it would translate to what you want in QuickBooks?

Thanks!
David
QuickBooks / Aliasing product type for impo...
Last post by lcogan - November 02, 2020, 08:03:11 AM
Hi David,

We are simplifying our QuickBooks postings. We have  values that we refer to as Billing Units for each product. Instead of posting individual SKU's to QuickBooks, we have started posting billing unit totals, and I'm hoping we can set up SuperManager to work this way for us.

Is it possible for me to  these Billing Unit values to the products, and then import orders as a conglomeration of Billing Unit counts instead of a conglomeration of SKU counts?
General / Re: Error when trying to Get O...
Last post by David Johns - September 17, 2020, 09:37:29 AM
We had one other user who encountered this error. That customer said it started working again today. Is it working for you now as well? Did you hear back from Yahoo on what the problem was?

Thanks so much,
David
General / Re: Error when trying to Get O...
Last post by David Johns - September 14, 2020, 01:03:52 PM
Phil,

We've been in touch about this over phone and email. I know you passed along the API communication logs I created for you to Yahoo to analyze. Any word back from them yet?

Thanks,
David
General / Error when trying to Get Order...
Last post by bobbininc - September 11, 2020, 01:53:42 PM
I have SuperManager connected to my three Yahoo stores. All worked this morning. When I went to update shipping information via SuperManager on one of my stores this afternoon it timed out and did not complete. I tried charging on this one store and it timed out as well. I then tried to retrieve new orders multiple times and receive the error "Error reading error response: Unable to load list orders XML response. End tag 'BODY' does not match the start tag 'HR'." or the error "Error reading error response: Unable to load list orders XML response. XML document must have a top level element.". My other two stores continue to work fine. I contacted Yahoo and they did not see any API type errors on their end. They are requesting the XML request from SuperManager and the XML response received. Can you please  with this issue. Thanks!