Recent posts

Bug Reports / Re: Can't charge manual orders
Last post by EBanks - January 05, 2023, 09:57:29 AM
I just downloaded and installed the latest version 2.1.5.9, as I should have done before I posted and it seems to have resolved my problem.

Ed
Bug Reports / Re: Can't charge manual orders
Last post by EBanks - January 05, 2023, 09:39:07 AM
David, please check. I'm not sure if this applies though, but is about when my problems started.

Ed
Bug Reports / Can't charge manual orders
Last post by EBanks - January 05, 2023, 09:08:09 AM
I can no longer charge manual orders.  This is the text of a post I made in the General section earlier.

December 14, 2022, 03:45:39 PM
Yesterday I restarted my Computer to apply updates and after that I could not auth or charge a manual order (maybe before that also but did not have any). This morning I could not download orders from my Yahoo store. After some research I had a value in the Key field of my store settings. This value had been there from the beginning of our use of Super Manager. The research showed that the Key field should possibly be blank. I deleted the value and was able to download my orders. I think Turbify must have changed something to cause this to suddenly not work. I have not yet tried to charge a manual order as I do not have one. I post this to possibly help someone else that might have and issue.

Thanks
Ed   
General / Re: WinInet error 12038
Last post by awa - December 14, 2022, 05:22:58 PM
Having the same issue, also having issue with updating as well.
General / Re: WinInet error 12038
Last post by Jon Woodward - December 14, 2022, 12:05:54 PM
Hi Ed,

Thank you for posting this information, I had the same issue this morning.  Your solution worked however I cannot process credit cards in SuperManager now.  I receive the same WinInet error 12038 when I try.  PayPal processes with no issue.  If I can find a solution, I will update this thread.

Jon
General / WinInet error 12038
Last post by EBanks - December 14, 2022, 07:45:39 AM
Yesterday I restarted my Computer to apply updates and after that I could not auth or charge a manual order (maybe before that also but did not have any). This morning I could not download orders from my Yahoo store. After some research I had a value in the Key field of my store settings. This value had been there from the beginning of our use of Super Manager. The research showed that the Key field should possibly be blank. I deleted the value and was able to download my orders. I think Turbify must have changed something to cause this to suddenly not work. I have not yet tried to charge a manual order as I do not have one. I post this to possibly help someone else that might have and issue.

Thanks
Ed   
QuickBooks / Canadian orders in Canadian do...
Last post by Gothamwatch - June 09, 2022, 09:18:04 AM
I sell to Canada and the orders are in Canadian dollars. When the orders import from QBs to Supermanager, the total is not zero. I think supermanager is thinking the orders are in US dollars and throwing the total off. Looking for a fix to this.
Installation / Re: Trouble with printing and ...
Last post by normyoshida - April 07, 2021, 02:29:19 PM
Went through old posts and disabled protective mode in IE.  Printer now works.    N
Installation / Re: Trouble with printing and ...
Last post by normyoshida - April 07, 2021, 02:18:36 PM
Found this post topic from 2013.....  Now in 2021, We had a crash on our processing system. Reinstalled SM to this Win 7 machine. All updates loaded for Windows.

Unable to get the output to go to the printer without first opening in in Windows IE browser.  Creates an HTML page.  Have setting set to print to default printer.   Have restarted system. 

How do I get the SM to print directly to my default HP laser printer?
QuickBooks / Re: Exporting Orders to Quickb...
Last post by David Johns - March 22, 2021, 05:04:56 PM
Connie,

We just released a beta update over the weekend that includes this capability. You should be able to use "Help", "Check for Updates" to install this new version, then once installed, go to "View", "Store Settings", select your Big Commerce store and check the new "Ignore Tax Totals" option. Once checking this all orders downloaded will exclude the tax totals. Note that this won't apply to any orders already in SuperManager - only ones downloaded after this option is checked.

Thanks,
David