This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Messages - David Johns
« on: April 05, 2017, 03:11:14 PM »
You can add the ability to import one of these formats by going to "View", "Program Settings" and clicking the "Import..." button in the "Import/Export Formats" box. Choose the location where you saved the smx file from the post. You will then find the import format under "File", "Import" and then the name of the format. Let us know if you run into issues adding or using one of the import formats you find here.
« on: March 28, 2017, 03:43:29 PM »
Use the attached smx file to add an Etsy import format.
« on: March 17, 2017, 01:09:17 PM »
Thanks for letting us know about this issue. Can you please go to "Help", "About The SuperManager" and tell me what version you have installed? There were some fixes we put in place for the sales tax calculation in recent versions that may have fixed this. I tested it on version 18.104.22.168 and it works fine on my end.
« on: March 15, 2017, 05:33:33 PM »
Your company_name order
Thank you for your company_name order! Below are the details of your order.
Sale No.: order_id
Ship Method: order_ship_method
QTY PRODUCT ID ITEM DESCRIPTION PRICE EACH AMOUNT
item_quantity item_code item_description item_options_trim item_price item_ext_price
Please contact us if there are any problems or questions.
« on: March 08, 2017, 10:21:37 AM »
Glad to talk to you on the phone and work it out. To help other users with the same problem I'm putting what we did to fix it here. Since you are using your PayPal account in connection with Aabaco/Yahoo, we had to go to "View", "Admin" and double click on the "PayPal" account and set it's type to "Yahoo".
« on: March 03, 2017, 07:14:09 PM »
The bin number I was talking about was in the BigCommerce feed. It wasn't in SuperManager.
SuperManager stores an inventory location for each inventory lot. If you have inventory tracking turned on, you can double click on each variant on the product details page and it will take you to the list of inventory lots for that variant.
Are you intending to always use a custom field for each item to store the bin number? If so, SuperManager will receive it and if you use the default report templates, it will be on the item list for each item.
« on: March 03, 2017, 07:08:19 PM »
It should be option 1 with "You or your developer integrated NVP/SOAP (or “Classic”) APIs that allow you to accept payments via PayPal". Please post back whether or not you get it to work.
« on: February 12, 2017, 02:53:34 PM »
After we talked about this, I've taken a look at an example order from your store that has product RGMTX45965. BigCommerce's data that it sends to SuperManager does include that it's in bin picking number 4. It doesn't include a manufacturer's part number or a custom field. Unless I just don't know what to look for an am missing something. What should these values be for that SKU?
« on: October 07, 2016, 11:28:12 AM »
Great news. Thanks for posting back.
« on: October 02, 2016, 08:36:01 AM »
Can you please verify that the exact folder "C:\Users\adam c tills\documents\dazzle\" exists on your new computer. Often when users migrate to a new computer, their directories are not exactly the same. For example, perhaps your user name is a little different so there is a "C:\Users\Adam Tills\" folder instead of "C:\Users\Adam C Tills". This is just an example, but not having the exact same folder name will throw SuperManager off and cause an error like this.
The best thing could be to go to "View", "Program Settings" and select the "XML Exchange Formats" tab. Select the "Dazzle" export from the list of exports and click the "Browse..." button. Navigate to the folder you want SuperManager to write the XML file to and click "Save".
« on: August 17, 2016, 08:26:33 AM »
There were some issues with this addressed in the beta release. Please use "Help", "Check for Updates" to update to the beta release and try it again.
« on: July 27, 2016, 05:40:11 PM »
Did it take affect? Any update?
« on: July 26, 2016, 01:12:16 PM »
Not if you are using the API. If you do not have SuperManager using the API to do transactions, it might. You may need to log in using Internet Explorer manually and then let SuperManager take over from there. When does this go into effect?
« on: July 25, 2016, 02:58:33 AM »
Access forbidden errors generally mean your API token has expired. You'll need to renew your Aabaco Store API token. To do this:
- Log into your Aabaco Store Manager. You may be able to do this by clicking on SuperManager's "Open Store Manager" button. Otherwise, just log in as you normally would to the back end of your Aabaco Store
- Click on the "Real-time Links" link. This is under the "Order Settings" column.
- Click on the "API Settings link.
- Find the most recent token for "SuperWare, LLC". You may need to select a subsequent page since only 10 tokens are shown per page. They are shown in chronological order with older tokens being shown first on the list. If you have been using the API for a while and have several services accessing it, the expired tokens may be on page one and the active tokens on later pages
- Put a check next to this token and click the "Renew Selected" button.
- If prompted, choose to give access to the "Orders API" and "Payments API" and accept any terms and conditions
- Check your inbox for an email with the new token. Tokens are exclusively emailed to store owners to the address they have on file with Aabaco. We have found that this email address is the first one you used when you signed up for your Aabaco store so often times store owners no longer generally use that email address. If the token is not coming to your email addresses you generally check, you will need to call Aabaco support and find out what address they sent the email to. Store tokens are never sent to SuperWare.
- Copy and paste the entire token from the email, which is a long string of characters generally starting with "1.0_", into your SuperManager store settings by clicking on "View", "Store Settings" and placing it in the "API Token" field.
That should get you back in business. If you have any problems, let us know!