Thanks for posting this information!
Thanks for posting this information!
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 01, 2014, 02:18:12 PM
|: SMF - Just Installed|
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Messages - David Johns
Recent versions now have a built-in eBay import function. You should just need to go to your eBay "My eBay" and install either Selling Manager OR Selling Manager Pro. Once you have this, the method for download is detailed on this ebay Page:
You can then import the files exported using that method by going to "File", "Import", "Orders", "eBay CSV".
« on: July 18, 2014, 11:01:10 AM »
FedEx and USPS have updated the links to use to track packages. These urls are stored in your SuperManager store settings. To get them to work, you just need to update your store settings as follows:
« on: June 24, 2014, 10:35:52 AM »
Good talking to you just now. I just wanted to document here what we found in our remote session. SuperManager was being blocked from accessing the Internet Explorer interrfaces it needs by Norton's "Browser Protection" feature. When we temporarily turned that feature off, SuperManager worked normally. When we turned it back on, SuperManager crashed again as before. We tried to register SuperManager on Norton's overall excption list, but that didn't change the behavior. This exception list must not include excepting the browser protections. Unfortunately the only three options are:
1. Switch to a different security application that doesn't preclude software legitamately using these interfaces
2. Turn off this protection in Norton
3. Contact Norton and see if they have an approach to allow software to use the browser interfaces. They may not be aware that adding programs to an exception list still does not allow this or they may have another approach to except a program from these rules.
If you choose option 3, please respond back with what they tell you.
Please check out this FAQ:
There are two runtimes that you need to install. I'm guessing you might be missing one of the two.
This error is intended to trap a situation where you have entered a store id in your store settings that isn't accessible from the username and password you have entered. Check that and some other things listed below.
Check Your Store Credentials in Your Store Settings
Go to "View", "Store Settings..." and make sure your store ID, username and password are correct. If you do not know this store ID you can find it by going to your store and clicking "View Cart" and then looking at the url that takes you to, which should look like http://order.store.yahoo.net/cgi-bin/wg-order?store_id, where your store ID will be where “store_id” is shown. Often times this will be of the yhst-xxxxxxxxxxxxxx. The username and password are the ones you would use to login to the Yahoo store manager.
Try the Restart Browser Function
This can also occur when instances of SuperManager become frozen in the background of your computer. SuperManager has a function to fix this condition. Just go to "Help", "Restart Browser". SuperManager will warn you that you should close any Internet Explorer instances that you need to gracefully close. For example if you need to finish an email or save your work in an internet explorer window that you have open, do so and close it. After clicking "Ok" to that warning, try to get orders, or whatever you were trying to do when you got the error.
If these things do not fix the error, make sure you have adjusted the settings discussed in this post:
Sorry you are running into problems. The first thing I would recommend is to check that internet explorer's compatibility and/or protected modes did not get turned back on by a windows or IE update. Please follow the instructions here:
Very sorry for the late reply. I forgot to click the box to get notifications on this post so I didn't see it until I logged in for another reason and happened to see I had an unvisited post. Let me address your concerns as numbered below:
1. This is something we have not seen before. The one thing I can suggest (and you may have already tried it) is to use the "Help", "Restart Browser" function in SuperManager. Sometimes internet explorer instances are frozen in the background. You don't see these instances and the only ways to kill them and start fresh are to manually kill them from the task manager, restart your computer or use this function in SuperManager. Please open SuperManager, use this function, close SuperManager and then open it again and see if this error still occurs.
2. This is an issue that was addressed by the release of version 18.104.22.168. Please use "Help", "Check for Updates" and make sure you are updated to this version.
3. This usually indicates a problem with your email server settings. If you need to send other emails through SuperManager, you can fix this issue on the "View", "Store Settings" "Email Settings" tab. However, the beta release with the hybrid Yahoo option is now released in 22.214.171.124. Please update to it and use the hybrid approach. That will be much better in several ways.
« on: January 30, 2014, 06:14:48 PM »
Its back up. Very sorry for the inconvenience.
« on: January 30, 2014, 02:28:41 PM »
Yes, it is. Sorry for the inconvenience. We're working with our hosting company to fix the issue.
Sorry to hear you are having problems with the new release/setup on your new computer. There are a couple of things I can cause problems like this. Please go over each of the items discussed in this post:
After making sure all those settings are adjusted properly, the other thing that could cause problems like this is a matter of process. When you say "Updating the Yahoo Store from SM" are they using the "Update to Store Manager" feature for many orders? This feature should primarily be used for updating addresses, items and other order information back to Yahoo. If they are using this for updating tracking numbers, they should instead use the "Shipments", "Update shipment status" feature. It is described how to use this here:
Note that there is an alternative approach now available for updating tracking numbers, which unlike the process used in the link above, is processed by Yahoo's servers real-time. To use this process, you need to update to the beta release and then switch your store type in your store settings to "Yahoo Hybrid". You will then need to enter an API token, which you can get by following the steps outlined in the user's manual on page 22:
|SMF 2.0.8 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines|