Error Downloading Orders - Invalid credit card expiration for order 1 : Fixed - beta 1.5.3.4

Started by keriwgd, September 27, 2012, 07:19:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

keriwgd

Hi -

We've started getting an error on SuperManager for our yahoo store. When we start to import in orders we get the error "Error downloading orders - Invalid credit card expiration for order 1". I updated to the newest version but this isn't fixed the problem.

Mike Griggs

Yahoo recently made changes to their credit card security policy.
We are working to get the supermanager up to date with these latest changes.

You need to log into your yahoo store manager and browse to the "Access Manager".
You need to select the user that downloads orders and then add the role.. "Credit Card".
Be sure to click "Save Changes".
Then, the SuperManager will be able to download orders successfully.

We are working on updating the SuperManager to the recent Yahoo changes.

Thanks!
Mike

lcogan

Quote from: Mike Griggs on September 27, 2012, 07:30:06 AM
Yahoo recently made changes to their credit card security policy.
We are working to get the supermanager up to date with these latest changes.

You need to log into your yahoo store manager and browse to the "Access Manager".
You need to select the user that downloads orders and then add the role.. "Credit Card".
Be sure to click "Save Changes".
Then, the SuperManager will be able to download orders successfully.

We are working on updating the SuperManager to the recent Yahoo changes.

Thanks!
Mike

I am encountering the same problem, and have changed these settings, but I'm still getting the error code. Is there anything else I can do?

Mike Griggs

Hello,
Just make sure that you are setting the credit card role for the user that the supermanager is using to download orders.
In the supermanager, click "view->store settings" to see the yahoo username that should have the credit card role.

If you are still having problems then contact yahoo support to get the credit card role activated for the username that you have entered in the supermanager.

Thanks
Mike

David Johns

All,

We have released a beta, 1.5.3.4, that will work with the new Yahoo security updates.  You can download it by choosing "Help", "Check for Updates" from SuperManager's main menu.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com