'Get Batches' is coming up with an error : Resolved

Started by qbsrox, July 07, 2006, 02:50:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qbsrox

Also ... the 'Get Batches' is coming up with an error ... what is the best work-around for that?

Thanks,
Rox
Rox
Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor
www.consulting4qb.com

David Johns

Rox,

What is the error you are getting?  We'd like to address it so it gets back to working normally.

But - for the meantime you can do this to import batches:

1. Go to "Manual Transactions" from the Yahoo! Store manager.
2. Click on "Review Batches" for the account of interest.
3. Scroll to the bottom and click on "Download Text Report"
4. Save the resulting report to a text file and import it into The SuperManager using "File" | "Import" | "Yahoo!" | "Batch File"

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

qbsrox

David,

I'm getting the 'Unable to connect to Yahoo, please check check Internet connection...'

It's happening on Merchant Starter, Standard, and Professional ... and these are with databases that worked fine (already has batches in prior) before last week.

Thanks,
Rox :-)
Rox
www.consulting4qb.com

qbsrox

A quick update....The 'Get Batches' are working today.  I think it may have been a Yahoo issue, I noticed some posts on the YForum about people not being able to log in to their store manager the last few days.

It's good to have the manual way to get the information in, just in case it happens again.

Thanks,
Rox
Rox
www.consulting4qb.com

David Johns

Rox,

This is one complaint I have about the Yahoo! store manager.  You may have noticed that the "Get Batches" function takes upwards of 10 minutes.  This is because of how long it takes the Yahoo Store manager to come up with the full text report.  In some cases I think the browser can just give up and think it has lost the connection to the server.  I would love to see Yahoo come up with an xml format similar to what it does for orders that does not take so long.  This would speed up the get batches process and make it much more robust.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com