Problems in updating Products in SM Lite

Started by littlebabyshoes, July 14, 2006, 07:37:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlebabyshoes

When I clicked "Update Product" on SM, for some reasons, it says "Unable to download products.  If problem persists, please contact Super Ware support.  I used to be able to update product.  What to do?

I am able to update order though.

Thx.

Winnie

David Johns

Winnie,

This is a result of some changes Yahoo has made.  We have a fix in beta test that will be released to all users shortly.

This only happens if you have the objinfo.xml invisible to search engines.  You can workaround this issue in one of two ways until the fix is available.

1. Make your objinfo.xml visible to search engines by going to the "Search Engines" link in your store manager and select "Enable" to show your objinfo.xml file.

2. Manually save your objinfo.xml file and import it using "File" | "Import" | "Yahoo" | "Products xml"

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

qbsrox

David,

The new Beta seems to have fixed this ... correct?

Rox
Rox
Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor
www.consulting4qb.com

David Johns

Rox,

Yes - that's correct.  It will be rolled out to all user's shortly.  Those that are interested can test the beta out for us.  Please contact us at info@thesupermanager.com if you would like to.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

qbsrox

Ok, great!  So far everything that I have tested on the Beta works great; but I know I don't use it like some of the others.

Thanks!
Rox
Rox
Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor
www.consulting4qb.com