Easy Update Alert : Added - Beta 1.1.2.3

Started by qbsrox, July 17, 2006, 09:11:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

qbsrox

Hi Guys,

One of the things I would like to see in the future (if possible) ... is a way to check for an updated version from within the program.  Either go to Help, check for updates ... or 'Update program now' ... or something like that.

It's not a necessity ... just a 'nicessity' so to speak.

Thanks!
Rox
Rox
Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor
www.consulting4qb.com

Nathan - AsSeenOnTVChannel.com

Hi,

I will throw my 2 cents in and say that I like this option but a better option would be an auto update feature that asks if you want to update now. If it is also possible to do an update without reinstalling the program as this moves the icon back to the default position. Just a little pet peeve of mine.

Nathan...
Nathan Freedman
.com
http://www..com

qbsrox

Nathan,

I agree with the Auto Update ... I was just taking it easy on them the first time thru ... lololol!

Rox
Rox
www.consulting4qb.com

David Johns

Rox, Nathan,

We have considered this before.  Thanks for letting us know it is wanted.  This will go into our development plan.  It will likely be approximately a month or two out, but we will get it in there for you.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

qbsrox

WoooHooo!  I realize I may be more excited than most .... lololol ... but I can hardly wait!

Thanks,
Rox  :-)
Rox
www.consulting4qb.com

David Johns

This feature has been added as of beta release 1.1.2.3.  Nathan, Rox, we will be sending this out to you today.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com