WinInet error 12002

Started by EBanks, October 24, 2019, 11:15:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EBanks

When completing the sale of an order I receive "WinInet  error12002: The operation has timed out" after clicking sell.  The credit card is charged as we can find out by looking in our Merchant services. Super Manager is not updated nor is the online order.  We are running version 2.0.4.5
Yesterday everything worked fine.
Ed

David Johns

Ed,

Sorry, we are experiencing server issues at the moment, making the check for updates function not work properly. We're working with our hosting company on that.

As for the WinInet error, that sounds like a Yahoo API server issue. Is it still giving you that problem?

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

EBanks

Yes it is. I tried another one. At the present time I only have one more order to charge. Maybe I should just wait until tomorrow and see what happens.
What do you think?
Ed

David Johns

Ed,

We just heard from another customer that they received confirmation that the Yahoo order management APIs are currently down. I haven't seen these types of outages last more than a day. Hopefully that will be the case here.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

EBanks

Okay, it's working today. I guess you were right again. Thanks for you quick responses. We can close this now.
Ed