New ideas... : Added/Fixed - Beta 1.1.2.3

Started by Nathan - AsSeenOnTVChannel.com, August 23, 2006, 07:03:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nathan - AsSeenOnTVChannel.com

Hi,

I am sorry that I haven't sent you these recommendations earlier. I put them on a writing pad and was just too busy to send them in.

1) I noticed that the Merchant Notes can be alot longer than what SM allows. Is it possible to extend these. We use them for customer service and can only get about 4 lines in there. I would like about 20-30 line capacity.

2) If there is a way of having your system send out the rating requests (with a custom message as you need to add something when you do it manually on Yahoo). We have to click on each one and send it out after pasting in the custom message we want them to see. This would save me so much time.

I am still working on the 2 tax issue we originally had and also want to see if there is a way we can automate the system to change the shipping method based on shipping option (for us who charge the customer based on the product and not on anything else (ie. weight, dollar amount) but I know this may be a long shot right now.

Nathan...
Nathan Freedman
.com
http://www..com

Nathan - AsSeenOnTVChannel.com

Got another one that I forgot. When I do manual orders I like to print the invoice (default) from the Order Entry screen while I am waiting for the authorization and sale information to be done. Can you please the Ctrl P for printing the default to work on this screen as well.

Thanks and every step makes your software faster and faster. I can't wait to have hundreds of orders each day and it to be just a normal day at the office.

Nathan...
Nathan Freedman
.com
http://www..com

qbsrox

1)  The merchant notes ... oh yes, everyone uses that field (ok, almost everyone :-) ) ... I didn't realize it only handled 4 lines or so.  Will it be difficult to extend the amount of space?

2)  Rating Requests being automated... another good idea! 

Boy, I need to think of some things to keep up with Nathan and Eric!  Until then, I'll just chime in with what I like...lol.

Rox

Rox
Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor
www.consulting4qb.com