1.1.2.2 Error : Abandoned

Started by EricE, September 05, 2006, 09:13:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EricE

Hi Guys,

Just installed SM on a fresh Windows XP Pro installation, SM is unable to log into the store manager.

To resolve the issue, I went into the IE Security settings as previously mentioned and modified the two values to enable "scripting of IE web-browser control", "Allow script-initaited windows without size of position constraints" and last buy certainly not least - "Display Mixed content" - this one by default is "prompt" and this stopped SM dead in it's tracks.

These values might be something to consider having SM change during installation.

Eric
Serial Entrepreneur

More to come Soon!
www.PremierTruckAccessories.com
www.RAMSRT10.com
www.GCSRT8Performance.com

David Johns

Eric,

Thanks for the info.  We will consider adding this to the installer.  In the meantime it is nice to have this post as a reference to other users that may experience the same problem.

Thanks!
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

David Johns

Eric,

Now that you have SM working can you change these settings back and repeat this problem?  I have all these settings as yours were when it wasn't working and it works for me.  I was talking to another user the other day and their settings weren't set this way either and it was working for them.  It could be a XP Professional vs. Home edition difference.  Would you mind trying to set them back and see if it works?

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com