Error Message : Fixed - Beta 1.1.2.4

Started by qbsrox, September 25, 2006, 02:23:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qbsrox

I ran into a new error today and I'm not sure what is causing it.

Order xxx:  Eror adding item "aaa000111' subitem".  Error doing requests in QuickBooks: 0x80040307 ItemIventoryAdd
Name:  required field is missing
End of ItemInventoryAdd

My first thought was obvious ... I checked the CofA and all is fine there; I have it set to add items upon import if they don't exist in QuickBooks and it's doing that ok on most of the orders.  Any idea what is causing this error?  I've never had it come up before, so I'm a bit lost ... it's the new Beta version, if that makes a difference.

Thanks,
Rox

Rox
Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor
www.consulting4qb.com

David Johns

Rox,

Did you export other items with variants sucessfully?  It looks like somehow the name of the variant was empty.  This could be a bug, but I wondered if there were others that exported correctly, variants and all, and this is the only one that gave you problems.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

qbsrox

David,

Yes, others with variants exported fine .... I'm not sure what is different about this particular order, but I'll look closer at the variant fields and maybe note it and see if I come across it again.  I do know there are some Items with 'None' in the item code; but even so, they have been exporting fine and just using the 'None item' in QB's.  I'll dig a bit deeper in it today.

Thanks,
Rox

Rox
www.consulting4qb.com

David Johns

Rox,

This is the result of a bug that crept in during one of the last updates.  I guess that it just hasn't been caught until now.

We will be releasing Beta 1.1.2.4 tomorrow to resolve this issue.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

qbsrox

David,

Thanks!  I thought maybe I was missing something really obvious.  I'll be on the lookout for the newest update.

As always, I appreciate how responsive you guys are!
Rox :-)
Rox
www.consulting4qb.com