Order Status Options : Added - Version 1.1.7.6

Started by EricE, September 29, 2006, 07:28:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EricE

I know we discussed this briefly in the past; I wanted to know if there is a way for us to use the "backorder" order status without having to mark the item as backordered.

We are not using SM for inventory management as we handle that in QB at this time, and having the ability to use this status code would help reduce any confusion and or double-checking orders.  right now we utilize the "on hold" status for the backordered items, unfortunately we use on-hold for other reasons as well which causes us to unnecessarily read through the backordered orders as well.

Other question I had was in relation to adding the new status code for "drop ship" and was just courious if that was in the plans for future release.

Thanks!
Eric
Serial Entrepreneur

More to come Soon!
www.PremierTruckAccessories.com
www.RAMSRT10.com
www.GCSRT8Performance.com

David Johns

Eric,

Even when you are not using the inventory features of SuperManager you can still mark specific items as backordered.  So I think you should be able to just mark one or more items as backordered on the order details or item details screen and it will mark the order backordered.

As for the custom order status - we do have it on our list.  It will be coming up, but perhaps not for a month or two.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

David Johns

Eric,

We added the Dropshipped order status for you to use.  Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com