Error - default template for second store

Started by chettid, October 10, 2006, 09:49:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chettid

Hi,

I recently upgraded my second Yahoo store, and I'd like to use SuperManager to process orders from it now.

I got the new file set up, and I'm downloading orders just fine.  The problem is occurring when I try to print an invoice.

This invoice needs to be different from the default I use for the other store.  So, I edited a copy of that invoice and renamed it for use for the second store.

With the second store file open, I went to Store Settings-Reports and browsed for the new invoice, added it, and set it to default.  But SM gives an "Unknown Error has Occurred" error when it tries to print the invoices.  Then the entire program freezes up and I have to stop it from running.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Chris

EricE

Do you have the two store files stored in the same folder or are they in seperate folders?
Eric
Serial Entrepreneur

More to come Soon!
www.PremierTruckAccessories.com
www.RAMSRT10.com
www.GCSRT8Performance.com

chettid

chettid

Hey I think it's fixed!

I had another error in that I had forgotten to set Order Types under Custom Fields.  After fixing that, my invoices started printing too.

EricE

Glad to hear it's working..  :-D

I ran into similiar issues, we have (3) stores and seperate files. Once you get the hang of the multi-store files and sharing all the files with different desktops everything else is a breeze  :lol:
Eric
Serial Entrepreneur

More to come Soon!
www.PremierTruckAccessories.com
www.RAMSRT10.com
www.GCSRT8Performance.com