Dazzle xml export

Started by finnstyle, August 15, 2007, 07:45:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

finnstyle

When I export more than one shipment as a time to dazzle, they all show up with the items from the first order. For example, Order A is for towels, Order B is for plates. I export both, bring up order A, it shows towels, print postage, it's all good. But then I bring up order B and it's for towels too! The address information is correct, but the items only export once.

An obvious workaround is to only do one at a time, which I've been doing for ages, but as we get more and more international shipments, this is becoming more of a nuisance.
www.FinnStyle.com
www.FinnishGifts.com
www.Aalto.com
www.GlassBirds.com
www.AlwaysMod.com

David Johns

Finnstyle,

I have tested exporting a dazzle xml file including the items.  They export correctly from SuperManager.  I am guessing it is dazzle that is causing this to happen.  Try selecting a few orders and exporting them to a dazzle xml file by selecting "Export" | "Dazzle/Endecia XML".  Check the XML file and see if it lists the items correctly.  If so you will need to contact Dazzle concerning this issue.

Let us know how it turns out.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

Mike Griggs

Hey Ben,
If you are using "Print with Prompts" then you can really only do 1 at a time unless you want all shipments to have the exact same settings.  This is a bug/restriction in Dazzle.

If you want to do multiple international postage prints then use the "Direct Print" option and make sure all the settings are correct on the SuperManager side for each shipment.

Please let me know if I am not understanding you correctly.
Thanks!
Mike