Problem with dazzle export : Fixed - Version 1.1.9.7

Started by Charlotte, August 18, 2007, 12:49:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlotte

I'm trying to export an international priority label to dazzle via xml. As far as I can tell, all settings are correct to do this, but the label prints as international express. I've cancelled and checked settings, and repeated 3 times now with the same outcome. I can't override the setting in Dazzle. What am I missing?

David Johns

Charlotte,

Double check to make sure the service type has been correctly mapped to the ship method for this/these order(s).  The ship mapping is located in your store settings under "View" | "Store Settings..." in the "Custom Fields" tab.  Then make sure "Ship Methods" is selected from the tabs on the left.  Double click on the ship method this/these order(s) are set to (the ship method is what the customer selected in Yahoo! as how to send it).  Make sure when you select "XML Exchange - DAZzle/Endecia" that "International Priority Mail" is selected as the ship class to use.

Let us know if this seems to have been the problem.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

Charlotte

It is set properly, but the label continues to print as Express Mail International. There must be something in the order record itself that is causing the problem. The default packing slip won't print correctly for this record, either. No item code, description, quantity, or options appear on the packing slip even though all appear properly in the order, and the country code prints twice. Any ideas what's causing this?

David Johns

Charlotte,

Sorry to not get back to you until now.  The country code printing twice is caused by the ship_country variable being on your receipt.  The variable ship_address includes the country when it is not domestic.  I'm not sure why it wouldn't show the item codes.  Can you please send me your smg file so I can take a look at that and the Dazzle export issue?  Please send me that and the file located on your computer at C:\Program Files\SuperManager.smg.

You could either send them using www.sendthisfile.com or zip them into a zip file using your license key as the password to make sure they are transfered securely.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

Charlotte

I'm having some internet problems tonight so I'll send you the files tomorrow. Another question that came up this afternoon that I didn't see addressed in the forum is shipping to APO addresses. When I used to do this in Click and Ship the customs forms were automatically printed along with the label. Does Dazzle not produce customs forms for APO addresses? I couldn't seem to generate them. Maybe I missed a step.

David Johns

Charlotte,

Unfortunately this is something we have not addressed in the current version of SuperManager.  Right now when you have the Dazzle XML Exchange format settings set such that 3 or 5 items are exported for international shipments, SuperManager does not check for "AA", "AE" and "AP" addresses in the state.  We will add that to the next beta release.

The short-term workaround would be to change the settings to always export 3 or 5 items, export the order(s) and then change it back so customs forms are not printed for every package.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

David Johns

Charlotte,

We have found and fixed the problem with the international priority.  Very sorry about this.  The fix for this and the APO address checking will be released in version 1.1.9.7 this evening or early tomorrow.  Use the "Help" | "Check for Updates" function to check for its availability.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com