Reports of Backordered Items

Started by youcancallmeal, September 13, 2007, 08:16:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

youcancallmeal

My Packing List report of only backordered items is working fine except for the ""order_items" variable (i.e., the variable that aggregates all of the quantities (back)ordered).

I've tried the Summary Variable "backordered_order_items" but the report produces the output "backordered_NN" where "NN" is the quantity aggregate of ALL of the order's items, not just the backordered ones.

What is it that I'm doing wrong? Help!

David Johns

The variable for showing the quantity of a single item ordered is item_quantity.

The variable for the number of a single item on backorder is item_quantity_backordered

The variable for the total number of items backordered in an order is backordered_items

The variable for a list of the backordered items is backordered_item_list

Does this help?

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

youcancallmeal

David,

Yes, that solved it. Thanks very much!

BTW, is there anyplace where I can download (or lookup) the most up-to-date complete listing of all variables? That would be very useful.

Thanks again!    :-D
--
Mike

David Johns

The most recent set of variables is in the user's manual.  Note that we have recently updated this list and the complete explanation of all the store and program settings recently.  You can get to the user's manual by choosing "Help" | "User's Manual" from the main menu.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com