Problem with Dazzle and printing APO label

Started by Charlotte, September 27, 2007, 10:51:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlotte

Prior to the latest version of SuperManager, I printed customs forms with postage for APO addresses through Dazzle xml exchange by creating two special mail categories in Yahoo and SuperManager:
1. APO/FPO Priority Mail mapped to the Priority Mail shipping class and the International Priority Mail label layout
2. APO/FPO Express Mail mapped to the Express Mail shipping class and the International Priority Mail label layout (the same layout works for both)

After upgrading to the latest version of SuperManager, I can print the correct form, but no postage is included and no customs information is printing on the form. I tried disabling these mail categories and just using Priority Mail, but I get the same result.

How can I get the proper customs form (2976A) to print with both postage and complete customs information filled in?

David Johns

Charlotte,

You should be able to use the regular Priority Mail layout and Dazzle will see it is an APO address and create the customs forms for you.  Just verify that you have the following settings set:

• Under "View" | "Program Settings" | "XML Exchange Formats" | "Dazzle" make sure the "Export customs information for" is set to either three, three for international, five or five for international
  • Under "View" | "Store Settings" | "Custom Fields" | "Ship Methods" double click on the ship method(s) you ship APO/FPO orders with and make sure the Dazzle XML Exchange export is mapped correctly and that a form that supports the customs information is selected.  Priority Mail Shipping Label.lyt is probably the best option.  For it you would most likely enter "C:\Program Files\Envelope Manager\DAZzle\Priority Mail Shipping Label.lyt".  This  you installed Dazzle in the default location.
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com