Pick List Sorting

Started by EricCech, December 17, 2007, 03:08:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EricCech

Hi Y'all,

Sorting of the picklist would be exceptionally helpful (we need it sorted by item name, though I'm sure others need the product ID) - or can I grab the file somehow and import it to Excel?

Cheers and Thanks,
Eric

David Johns

Eric,

Attached you will find a new report template that will sort the pick list for you.  In order to use it:

1. Save the file to your computer.  There are already other templates that are installed to "C:\Program Files\SuperManager\" so you may want to put them there to keep them all together.

2. In SuperManager go to your store settings and choose the "Reports" tab.  Add a new report and title it what you want, then browse to the location where the template is.  Change the report type to "Summary" and close the store settings.

3. Close SuperManager and open Internet Explorer.  Choose "Tools" | "Internet Options" and select the "Advanced" tab.  Check the option "Allow active content to run in files on My Computer".  Close Internet explorer.

4. Open SuperManager and try to print with the new format.  It should be sorted by the product_code column.
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com