Whaoaaooaao, there's a glitch (I think) : Fixed - version 1.2.8.3

Started by alpinedynamics, May 22, 2008, 02:01:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alpinedynamics

I just got done deleting some Ship Methods in the Custom Fields tab.  The program is smart enough to ask you to  current orders to another ship method if there are any such orders.  I was feeling pretty good about my deletions, since most were methods that came with the program which I never used and others were only used minimally.

HOWEVER, when I was done I saw that all my existing orders were re- to different ship methods.  I thought "crap.. I guess I'll just manually correct the open orders and forget the closed/shipped stuff."  Then I realized that the re- was consistent: all orders that should have been "global priority" were re- to shipment method "Next Day", for example.  So, after knowing how my 8 ship methods had been re-, I just selected them in the list view and changed them in a mass way.

Honestly, I did not mess with all 8 ship methods to cause this problem. Something happened beyond my control.

David Johns

alpinedynamics,

I was able to find and fix this bug.  It will work properly in the next beta release.  Sorry about the inconvenience.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

David Johns

This has been corrected in beta 1.2.8.3.
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com