No Orders Loaded. 1 Order(s) Identical - Error Message

Started by jbanks, November 09, 2008, 07:04:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbanks

Hi,

We have super manager set up on 2 pcs. When I installed the first PC I installed it to our "T:" Drive. a shared drive on the network accessable from all computers.

When I installed it on the 2nd computer I installed it on the "C:" drive and copied the "supermanger.set" file from the "T:" drive to the "supermanger" directory on the "C:" drive. When I run the program I browse to the Supermanger.exe file on the "T:" drive. It would be nice if I didnt have to have the "supermanger.set" file on the local drive.

The current problem is when I try to load order's from the 2nd computer I get "No Orders Loaded. 1 Order(s) Identical". What causes this?

----
New Subject, Not as important:
We seem to get alot of "1030 errors". I have searched the forums and and still not clear what this error means. In the interest of full disclosure we have been reconficuring our network and some PC settings this week and I'm not sure if these will continue. We have windows' firewall turned off on all pc's now.(we didn't before)

Thanks
Jason

Mike Griggs

Hello Jason,
I'm not sure about the orders loading errors.  This should have anything to do with your c: or t: setup.
Please email me about this problem and we can work it out through email.
info@thesupermanager.com

The 1030 error can come from internet connection timeout, server timeout or similar problems.
If it is persistent then please let us know.

Thanks!
Mike