Weird E-Mail Thing Version 2, bill_auth_code bill_cvv_response Export

Started by NickSanz, February 17, 2009, 08:50:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NickSanz

I posted in a recent "bug" thread about SuperManager updating older orders with tracking numbers from manual orders.

That seems to be fixed (although SuperManager still says "Updated to Yahoo!" in the order comments even though they're not updating).

However SuperManager doesn't seem to be catching manual orders to send out manual e-mails when tracking information is updated and occasionally it attempts to send a manual "shipped" e-mail for a non-manual order.

Here is an example:

I had a manual order "01-551-M" when I imported the tracking information it DID NOT prompt me to send out a manual order shipped e-mail. However in the order notes it says "26 Jan 09: Updated Shipment Information to Yahoo!". When I checked order #551 through Yahoo! it DID NOT update the tracking information even though the order notes says that it did (which is good, because it shouldn't be updating that order).

Also, bill_auth_code export doesn't seem to be working, and bill_cvv_response gives me weird characters in the data cell in Excel when I open the export file

I AM using the latest beta

David Johns

Nick,

I have found and fixed the problem with the manual shipped emails.  It will no longer do this with version 1.3.1.9, which I expect to release tonight or tomorrow.  Version 1.3.1.8 (and previous) would not correctly submit the manual shipped emails, but also would no longer try to update manual orders to Yahoo.  It looks like this note entry was made by a previous version that still had this problem.  Is that possible?

As for the bill_cvv_response and bill_auth_code, these are taken from the first card event.  SuperManager just  that the first card event will be the authorization.  Is this not always the case for your orders?  Can you send me screenshots of the orders and the resulting emails/reports?

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

David Johns

Nick,

I found the problem with the autorization code field code.  It should be "bill_auth_number" rather than "bill_auth_code" as you have it.  To make matters a bit confusing - there is an inconsistency in SuperManager, where it expects "bill_auth_number" for exporting, but "bill_auth_code" for importing.  We will probably do something to make this consistent - perhaps make either one work for importing and exporting.

I also found the problem with the cvv response.  That will be fixed in the next release.

Thanks for bringing these things to our attention.

David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com