Unknown Error Updating Orders : Fixed - Version 1.3.3.8

Started by NickSanz, June 17, 2009, 11:52:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NickSanz

Using the newest beta (1.3.3.6) I'm receiving errors when attempting to update my tracking numbers to Yahoo!. This was also happening sporadically in the previous beta but if I right clicked on the order and chose "Shipments - Update Shipment Status" it would work, now it doesn't work at all.

When I import the tracking numbers SuperManager asks if I want to update the shipment statuses to Yahoo!, I choose yes and then SuperManager throws an error saying "Unknown Error Updating Orders".

This also happens when I right click on the order and chose "Shipments - Update Shipment Status".

I checked all my setting and they appear to be correct (email tracking password, etc...). I can update my orders to Yahoo! but I cannot update the shipment statuses.

grr

i downloaded the new version last night.

I was able to retrieve my order this morning.  Thank goodness.

But I cannot update the tracking information & order changes to yahoo

Also problems with charging orders.  I generally highlight all the orders which have shipped, then right click & hit charge.  Now nothing is happening.

I am not receiving any error messages.

help!

Goldie

David Johns

Goldie, Nick,

I merged your topic since it seems to be the same issue.  I'm trying to get to the bottom of what is causing this.  Do each of you have more than one store in your database or just a single store?  Are either of you selecting manual orders along with online orders?  You should be able to do both of these.  Just checking if there is a pattern in the problem.  Also, what happens if you try to update the orders one at a time?

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

grr

Hi David;

One store only. 

Yes I tried updating one order at a time, nothing happened. 

These are Yahoo internet orders, no manual orders.

Goldie

David Johns

Goldie,

I just found and fixed the problem and posted version 1.3.3.7 for download.  Sorry about the inconvenience.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

grr

great!!

i'll download the new version right now
Goldie

grr

ok, success!!

uploaded to yahoo single & in batches.  UPS numbers were uploaded successfully.  Then tried the same with charges.  The orders all charged.

Thank you for your fast work.  I love the Supermanager.  You know, I am only utilizing a small portion of it's capabilities & the system is just fantastic.  One of these days I'll have to make the time to learn more tasks.

Goodnight
Goldie