Started by beesonic, April 12, 2010, 05:02:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beesonic

When exporting (or trying to) an order into quickbooks i get this message:

Exported 0 orders to QuickBooks.
2456: Status = Missing posting account.

What is it that I need to do?

---
And I also get this error but I do have a PayPal item in the Pay Methods in the Store Manager:

Exported 0 orders to QuickBooks.
2456: Status = Missing posting account.

Help

David Johns

beesonic,

This sounds like one of your QuickBooks items is missing the account or referencing an invalid account.  Check each of the items, including the service items (shipping, taxes, payment item) that are in order 2456 and see if one of them has a blank or invalid account referenced.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

beesonic

I am still getting the error. I tried adding everything that's in the order and I tried with other orders.
Is this because I am using quickbooks PRO and not Premier?

David Johns

SuperManager supports QB Pro.  Just to make sure please verify that the circled box in the screenshot below is not empty as the one pictured is for all of the items in the order you are having problems with.
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

beesonic

I do have a posting account in every item i have in quickbooks and I had tried exporting several different orders. They are all still missing the posting account and will not export to quickbooks.

David Johns

beesonic,

I sent you an email about arranging a phone discussion.  Hope we can talk soon to try to fix this problem for you.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

qbsrox

It is not the version of QB's you are using that is causing the problem (unless it is SimpleStart). 

Either an account is missing, inactive, or corrupt.  Another reason - if you ever tried to import from Yahoo direct and it created accounts for you - Edit & Review those because usually they are not complete.
Rox
Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor
www.consulting4qb.com

beesonic

HI David. Please contact me on the phone to go over this when you can, I am here Mon-Fri 10-6pm EST

thanks