Any integration with eagleeye software

Started by ajentp, April 28, 2010, 10:47:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ajentp

Hi David,

Does SM have any integration with eagle eye from stamps.com.

Thanks

David Johns

From what I understand Eagle Eye works along with UPS WorldShip and gives you the rates through USPS for the equivalent shipment just shipped via UPS WorldShip.  Since SuperManager does interface with WorldShip it should also work for Eagle Eye.

If you mean Stamps.com itself, however, SuperManager does not currently interface with Stamps.com.  We integrated with Dazzle and so far have had minimal interest expressed in working with Stamps.com so we have not invested the time in it.  We're certainly interested in knowing if there is a large interest in Stamps.com.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

ajentp

Hi David,

Yes it does work in connection with UPS world ship. Besides, it gives real time comparison between UPS and USPS rate, I find eagleeye is time saving as you do not have to export same order information twice. However I could not figure it out how to import tracking number from eagle eye. If anybody knows it, please let me know.

David Johns

ajentp,

I'm not very familiar with it so I don't know the exact steps.  Does it offer any test or xml exports of the tracking numbers?  If so, I can help you figure out how to import them into SuperManager.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

ajentp