Amazon Download not working

Started by ajentp, May 21, 2010, 08:48:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ajentp

Our SM is not downloading orders from Amazon (regular orders) via button click. It runs and then after short while, it gives message that No order imported, 11 identical. this same message is being shown for last 4 days.

I noticed that SM does generate report in Amazon, however do not download that report. Because when I download the same report manually, we have all new orders into our system.

Any advise

version 1.4.0.3

David Johns

ajentp,

This doesn't seem to be a global issue.  The Amazon download is still working for other customers.  can you please log into Sellar Central and look at the order reports and confirm whether the order reports are being generated for each time you check for new orders with SuperManager?

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

ajentp

Yes it does generate report for each time we check for new orders with SuperManager

David Johns

ajentp,

Can you look at one or two of the reports and see if there are orders added to each one or are there really just the same 11 orders in each report?

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

ajentp

Hi David,

Actually those generated reports do not have 11 orders. These reports are fine as long as we manually import into SM.

It seems that somehow SM is fetching an order old file. It goes this way:
We click Get New Order button,
SM starts working on backgorund,
it generates new report on Amazon, (which can see by going to Amazon report section)
But then SM fetches an old order file and then show message:
No order imported, 11 identical

Please advise

CoolPC

We're having a problem too, when we hit get new orders we get a popup error
"Unable to find report table. Please report this error to SuperManager support"
The reports are being generated on Amazon but not being imported, we tried it multiple times, all the reports hold the same orders.

Everything worked fine yesterday.
We're on version 1.3.7.6 still, haven't had time to test and roll out 1.4 yet.

David Johns

ajentp, CoolPC,

Can each of you send me a print to pdf or a screenshot of your list of available order reports?  I want to see if there is something in the list that SuperManager is not expecting.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

ajentp

Hi David,

I tried new version (1.4.1.2), unfortunately it does not work. Problem still the same. It generates report, however after while it gives same message at left lower bottom of SM that "No order imported 11 order(s) identical"

Please advise

David Johns

Ahsan,

I sent instructions to your email.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com