System Shutting Down When I Change Order Status : Abandoned

Started by dcmerchant, March 30, 2011, 10:17:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dcmerchant

We are using SuperManager beta version 1.4.6.0. Today we have noticed a bug. When we try to change the status of orders from the View Orders page the system crashes and shuts down. We have been using this function for the past year with no problem.

David Johns

dcmerchant,

Sorry about that.  Can you please give us a couple of additional details:
1. How many orders are you selecting at one time?
2. What are you changing the status to and from?

These details will help us duplicate the error so we can fix it.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

ddc

Hi David,

We noticed this too.  The system shuts down when we change the status of an item from backordered to normal (in the order details screen).  We do this using the right-mouse click > status > and do it one item at a time.

We also notice the system shut down occasionally when we are working in the product view.  For example, we will export our products to a csv file, then try to go into SM to make a correction to an individual item and the system will crash when we try to select the item.   

Let us know if we can help further.

Thanks,
Duane
DC
www.artofhaircare.com

David Johns

Duane,

Thanks for the descriptions.  One follow-up about the backordered issue.  Do you have inventory tracking turned on?

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

ddc

DC
www.artofhaircare.com

David Johns

Duane,

I've tried a couple things to try to duplicate this behavior.  Does this happen all the time or just sometimes?  Are the some cases for which it will do this every time?  If you have such a cace, can you right click on the item and choose "Open Product" then on the list of variants on the product details screen, double click on the variant within this order and send me a screenshot of the inventory lots?  I'm guessing that there might be some particular configuration of inventory lots that could trigger this.  Obviously it shouldn't matter, I'm just trying to duplicate the error so we can fix the problem for you.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com