Error "Unable to complete Navigation error (1001)" : Fixed - Beta 1.1.2.7

Started by ajentp, September 29, 2006, 04:09:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ajentp

When ever I try to charge a card from SM, it gives me this error.
" Unable to complete Navigation error (1001)"

Some time when I upload or download an order or order info from Yahoo Store, also give this message. I am running Version 1.1.2.5

Any Help?

Thanks

Ahsan

David Johns

Ahsan,

Sorry you are having this problem.  I have tested this version and have not experienced any problems with charging credit cards.  Is this just happening with one specific order?  Does it happen every time?  Either way there is a way for you to help us figure out what the problem is.  Before you try again press ctrl-shift-e.  This will bring up a browser window to let you see what SuperManager is doing in the background.  You should be able to see where it is getting hung up.  Let us know what you see and we can try to fix it if there is something with SuperManager that is causing this behavior.
Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

ajentp

Hi David,

I tired it, opened IE, and I did not get any error for first 30 mintues. After two hours of inactivity, when I came back and try to click on Get new orders. It gave me new error: Navigation return error (1030). Any thing I do with update or downlad , get this error. Please help.

Thanks

Ahsan Raza

David Johns

Ahsan,

I will look into this and get back to you.  Unfortunately I guess in the mean time you will have to close SM and re-open it.  I'll try to get this fixed in the next day or two so you don't have to do this too long.

Thanks!
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

ajentp

Yes that's right. Every time I have to close and reopen SM.

Thanks for looking into this matter.

Ahsan

Nathan - AsSeenOnTVChannel.com

I am not experiencing any problems with the new version doing this. Is your computer closing your Yahoo session for some reason?? I think there is a setting in yahoo that allows it to make it so you have to log in again after a certain time without anything happening?

David not sure if SM looks to see if it's still logged in the background IE session you run?

Just my thoughts.

Nathan...
Nathan Freedman
.com
http://www..com

ajentp

Nathan...

I think you meant log off in the browser, if this the case, No, Yahoo did not log me off.  Besides, I believe SM does not need one to be log on in the browser. It has every information to log on by itself.

I am having this problem since I updated to 1.1.2.5. It does work for a while, I can download orders and update info up and down. However after one or two hours, it start giving me the error. So I have to close and reopen it.

Today I just has started SM. Let's see how it go today. Let me know David if you find any thing I need to do.

Ahsan

EricE

This is the same problem we experienced when receiving errors and then opening up IE to view the actual error code on the Y-Store.. Had to close down SM and all IE windows before SM would work again.
Eric
Serial Entrepreneur

More to come Soon!
www.PremierTruckAccessories.com
www.RAMSRT10.com
www.GCSRT8Performance.com

Nathan - AsSeenOnTVChannel.com

Can I just throw this out there. You are running IE 6 right???

Nathan...
Nathan Freedman
.com
http://www..com

David Johns

Nathan,

This is actually a good question.  I have just found and fixed this problem.  Beta 1.1.2.7 will be released shortly to resolve this and a few other issues.  In one of the recent beta versions I implemented an interface that existed in IE6, but didn't actually work and was a "Known Issue".  A few months ago I installed IE7, in which it works to make sure SuperManager wouldn't have problems with it.  It turns out that this particular interface works on IE7, but not 6.  I reverted SuperManager back to the interface it was using before so it will work with both 6 and 7 again.

I will let you all know when the beta is available.  It should be in the next day or two.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

EricE

Yes, running IE 6 at this time...

I havent tried it with Firefox yet..  Might give that a shot and see what happens..
Eric
Serial Entrepreneur

More to come Soon!
www.PremierTruckAccessories.com
www.RAMSRT10.com
www.GCSRT8Performance.com

David Johns

Eric,

Actually SuperManager uses IE exclusively.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com

ajentp

David I try to down load new version through update button. SM keeps giving me error: "Invalid Expiration date return"

Please help.

Thanks

Ahsan

David Johns

Ahsan,

Sorry - we have been switching to a new user tracking system and didn't have your information up to date in the new system.  It should work now.

Thanks,
David
SuperManager Support
info@thesupermanager.com